Skip to menu | Skip to content |    A  A  A 

Disability Information Directory

London Independent Health Complaints Advocacy Service (IHCAS)

Room 308, Printhouse
18-22 Ashwin Street
E8 3DL

Tel: 0203 553 5960
Alternative Tel: Minicom: 0786 002 2939

More on the web:

Category: Advocacy, Complaints

Service Description:

NHS Complaints Advocates can help if you or someone you know has not had the care or treatment you expect to receive from your NHS services and you want to complain. When your health care is provided or commissioned by the NHS you are allowed to make a complaint using the NHS complaints process.

An NHS complaint might include something that happened during care or treatment provided by:

• a hospital

• your General Practitioner (GP)

• a dentist

• a pharmacist

• a optician

• an NHS funded care home

• specialist services

• a paramedic or ambulance staff member

• NHS Community staff

• other NHS staff or clinicians