If this email does not display properly, please click here.
Visit our online mental health info directory an up to date guide of mental health services in Redbridge.
To find out please browse our Events' Diary
0300 555 1000 Available 24 hours a day every day of the year
Read and download a copy here
NELFT recently commissioned a piece of work in response to the Francis enquiry to explore whether the Health Trust promotes a caring and compassionate culture for both staff and patients. Below is a snapshot of some of the finding
1) A minority of staff commented that they were more likely to be punished' by the trust if they raised concerns and questioned whether their managers will always act in the best interest of patients
2) Staff also commented that it was difficult to get information shared about what was going well, and also what was going wrong
3) Staff commented that NELFTs values of compassionate care was often hidden behind the urgency to meet finances and targets
4) Staff can be torn between addressing patient needs or responding to management directives
5) Front line staff feel that the board and senior leaders don't get the full picture - they are not connected to the front line
You can find out more here
by downloading and reading the NELFT Board of Directors Papers (28 January 2014)
You have received this e-mail because you are subscribed to Concern News, the newsletter of Redbridge Concern for Mental Health.
To leave the mailing list, please follow this link.